Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A busy week


Charlie has started to crawl!! Well more like scoot along the ground but he's getting pretty good at it. He is much better at going backwards than forward so it's pretty funny to watch him.





Still no teeth!! We are not sure what's taking it so long to come in because at Christmas it looked like it was braking through the gum but everyday I look and NOTHING! I guess I should be thankful and hope he doesn't get teeth for a while but I can't wait to see what he'll look like with teeth.


We have new additions to the Odom family. Over the past month I have been feeding two ferrel cats that are very banged up and not very trusting. It's taken a while but they have started to eat when we are outside and every morning when we go outside they come running up for food. We still have not gotten close enough to touch them but Charlie and I like the challenge! We decided they had been around long enough to give names, so after a long discussion( over email) Mark and I decided to name them Brisco and Bauer. We named Brisco after Lenny Brisco from Law and Order because he's tough but a lot nicer than Bauer. Bauer is missing part of his ear and has a giant gash across his back so he is named after Jack Bauer... yes we watch to much crime tv and are dorks!!! We don't know their sex or if they are related but they seem to get along and look a lot alike.



I'll try to get a better picture of them! Baur is the black one and Brisco is the black and white one.

No comments:

Post a Comment