Monday, September 20, 2010

September 2010

I have been slacking this month on the blog so I figured I would just post lots of pictures to get caught up!! We have had a VERY busy and exciting month!! Charlie is growing up so fast!! He can now say up to 25 words, point to most of his body parts and he can tell you the sounds of 5 animals! Emma (my mom) bought Charlie an I pad and he has mastered turning it off and on, turning on music and playing apps. He can go from one app to another all on his own. Yes I know I'm bragging but I am so proud!!

Jennifer (Jay's girlfriend) and I at the Kinkaid vs Cassidy game.

PERFECT!!

The star of the game! It was a blow out and Jay played great. The Chain on his neck is given to the best defensive player. He is also the captin of the team!! Go jay!

Pop tickling Charlie!!

Pop, Charlie and Emma before Jay's game.

Emma bought Charlie a new fire truck! SHOCKING!!

Charlie playing at discovery green after his photo shoot for the Christmas card.

Aunt fun and baby playing at the Galleria!

Sweet Cousins!

Dada and Charlie before the first Horns game!

Dada and Charlie playing in the rain! Charlie loves the rain and would play in it for hours on end if I let him!

Charlie having a snack after a long afternoon playing in the rain.

My cousin Stephen brought his future bride to Austin for the weekend. We LOVED having them and can't wait for the wedding!

We spent a weekend in Galveston for Mark's fantasy football draft and while Dada was having a great time with his buddies Charlie and I enjoyed time with the family. Charlie LOVED swimming with his GRAMMY!


Charlie and I got bored so we walked to the store and bought stuff to make cookies and fudge from scratch. Charlie liked the spoons and sampled the goods!

No comments:

Post a Comment