Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day


This has been the best Valentines day ever because I get to have two Valentines instead of one!! This morning Charlie and I let Dada sleep in(which is a big deal around this house) and we surprised him with breakfast in bed. We made his favorite jalepeno kolachies, I am sure he would have rather had migas but cooking on the stove while watching Charlie is HARD!

After breakfast we went for a walk and then it was nap time. I tried to lay Charlie in his bed but he decided he didn't like that idea. I walked in and found him standing up in his crib. So Mark took Charlie and they took a nap together. It was so cute that I snuck in and took a picture. I LOVE my boys!!!

Charlie and Major have become best friends! Charlie is eating finger foods now and LOVES to feed Major. Charlie can crawl really fast now crawling to Major and trying to climb on is one of his favorite games. Major is so sweet to Charlie. Poor Major gets hit and tugged on and never complains.


Poor Major!!
Major loves to give him kisses. Oscar is still unsure of Charlie but we're hoping he comes around.
Charlie standing up in his crib.

Dada's breakfast in bed. Homemade Kolachies.
My beautiful Valentines! I am so blessed! They are both perfect!

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Happy Valentine's Day Les!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, So glad you have joined the blogging team. Even though I have been slacking for six months! Your little family is precious. Charlie is so cute! Miss you...come visit Abilene soon!

    Meg

    ReplyDelete