Saturday, June 12, 2010

Memorial Day and Galveston Pictures


We had a very fun Memorial day weekend with my family at the lake. We had to cut our trip short when we got the tragic news that our beloved Mimi passed away. I fully plan on blogging on Mimi when I stop reeling from the loss but for now I wanted to put up some fun pictures of our trips.


Charlie and his Godfather Bain, playing the guitar.

Charlie loved the ocean.

Charlie and Dada playing in the waves.

My handsome surfer dudes.

Charlie and Dada waking me up from a nap.
Charlie and Uncle Harry wearing their shades inside... they're just that cool.

Will, Lauren, Charlie at the lake.

We went to this cheesy water park and had so much fun.

My beautiful niece Lauren!

Lauren and I tubing.

No shirts allowed.

I love ravioli!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment